Handy Home Master created for informational purposes only. Thus, we neither endorse you in any way to buy specific products in our reviews, nor making you act like it’s written in our guides. We are reserving the rights for you to make your personal decision.
ARCHIE ADAMSEditor-in-Chief of the Handy Home Master
Today I’m going to be reviewing the Nulaxy KM24 Bluetooth FM Transmitter for your car. This is a great product to have if you have an older car with no Bluetooth or even no aux capability. I think this is the best FM Transmitter that you can buy for under $20. You can play your music in many different ways and it is super reliable. This FM Transmitter has the Amazon’s Choice Recommendation, so you know it’s legit. If I were you, and I was interested in purchasing an FM Transmitter, I’ll add this to my cart.
Unboxing Nulaxy KM24 Bluetooth Car FM Transmitter
The presentation is great for the price, but it’s nothing too special. I do like how it’s very straightforward and how protected the KM24 comes in though. Inside the box, you get a warranty card, user guide, 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm aux cable, and the FM Transmitter itself. The KM24 plugs into your standard cigarette lighter socket. Towards the bottom, you have your power switch and a 5 volt-2.1 Amp USB charging port to charge your device. The power switch is to turn on and off the FM Transmitter so you don’t waste your car’s battery. Farther up, you have the flexible neck that you can use to adjust the angle of the top portion of this FM Transmitter. The flexible neck is pretty sturdy and will hold the angle you set. All the controls are on the head portion of the KM24. The volume knob adjusts your volume but it can also play and pause music, and answer and end calls. It’s tactile so that you can get very accurate when adjusting your volume. The CH button changes the frequency, the M button changes the mode, and you have rewound and skip buttons.
- 1.44 Inch LCD Display: Nulaxy KM18 Bluetooth FM transmitter has a 1.44 inch screen for better displaying information like phone calls, FM channels, music, car battery voltage, etc. The ideal screen size to assist you in driving safe without disturbance.
- Flexible Gooseneck&Bluetooth V5.0: The rotatable Gooseneck of the wireless radio adapter can provide you with an adjustable viewing angle and optimal viewing comfort of LCD display screen. With the Bluetooth V5.0 technology, the car bluetooth adapter can provide a more stable and faster connecting without intermittent disconnection.
- Noise Cancellation&Hi-Fi Sound Quality: Nulaxy noise-cancellation technology dampens the road noise and gives you clear, crisp sound for hands free calls. High Quality Music Streaming ensures crystal clear sound for listening music and hands-free calls.
- Hands-free Calls&Google Assistant: All in one button for hands-free calls: answer/reject/hand up/recall make you seamlessly switch between incoming calls and music. And this Bluetooth car adapter supports Siri/Google Assistant to make phone calls, send texts or get driving directions. Enjoy complete voice-control and safer driving with this Bluetooth transmitter.
- Wide Compatibility: The fm transmitter bluetooth for car is compatible with most devices on the market, such as iPad, iPhone, iPod, HTC, Galaxy, Sony, MP3 player, tablet and Android Smartphones. You can play your favorite songs on your car stereo via Bluetooth, TF Card, Aux Cable and USB stick（≤32G）. And it fits 12V-24V cars and trucks.
Towards the top, you have a screen and a microphone that you can use when taking phone calls. The other person can hear me clearly when using this mic, but they can hear the car more audibly which means you can hear more background noise compared to a regular phone microphone. However, this is basically hands-free calling which means it’s safer while driving.
Play Music From a 32gb Microsd Card
On the left side, you have a slot that you can put a Micro-SD card with songs into to play music. I believe that 32 gigabytes is the maximum storage capacity that it can read.
Play Music From a USB Drive
On the right, you have another USB port and an aux input. This USB port isn’t for charging. It has the same function as the Micro-SD card reader on the left side. You plug in a USB flash drive with songs and play music from it. This FM Transmitter has a lot of options when it comes to where you play your music. Using the KM24 is very simple to do. All you have to do is find a station on the radio that is not being used. Basically, if the frequency is just static, you should be able to use that particular frequency to play your music. All you have to do now is change the frequency on the FM Transmitter to the one that you found and you should be able to play your music now. Of course, you can also play any other sort of audio that you want. The frequency range is from 87.5 to 108.0 which is a very wide range.
Play Music From Your Device
My favorite way to play music is through Bluetooth. The pairing process is the standard Bluetooth pairing process, which is really quick and simple. You can pair pretty much any device that has Bluetooth capability which is nice. There are voice prompts when you turn on the best Bluetooth FM transmitter for car and when you pair your device which makes it easier to operate. The audio is very clear and I have had no connection issues when playing music through a Bluetooth connection. There’s no delay when playing music either which is great. Display Features The display is fairly bright and very clear. It’s a 1.44-inch display which isn’t huge, but I can read it with no problems at all. I can even see the screen in broad daylight. The information like the frequency you’re using, if you’re connected to a device, and what song is playing is right there on the screen. It even displays the phone number of the person when you’re in a call.
The construction of the KM24 is mostly plastic, but it’s pretty solid. The flexible neck looks to be metal which is great because you’re going to be bending it a lot. With that being said, this thing is going to be staying in your car which means you won’t be moving it around a lot. I should mention that the radio that I currently have is very basic and a little broken, but this little product, for about $20, adds a lot of functionality to your car. I personally think that it looks really cool, and it’s black which means that it can go with pretty much any car interior. There is no branding anywhere on the KM24 which makes it look spotless. It’s also portable so you can carry the KM24 in your bag and use it in, for example, your friend’s car if you’re catching a ride. It has a glossy finish to it though, so it is a fingerprint magnet, but that’s by no means a dealbreaker.
Overall, the Nulaxy KM24 FM Transmitter is an amazing product and it’s a must-have if you like to listen to music in your car, but don’t have a modern radio with an aux port or Bluetooth connectivity. You can play music through Micro-SD, USB-A, Aux, or a Bluetooth connection, so you have a lot of options. This FM Transmitter, in particular, is very to set up and use, and the sound quality is amazing. It has definitely exceeded my expectations when I initially saw this FM Transmitter. I think that it’s the best FM Transmitter for the price and I highly, highly recommend this one.