It all depends on what kind of waterfall device you deal with. Sealed columns do not need to be refilled – the liquid is already inside. For those that you need to fill yourself, there is usually a guide on how to do it. Here is the most common way:
- First, you need to remove all screws, that are holding the case together. Use a matching screwdriver, you don't want to damage the screws or the thread, do you?
- Now put the bottom part of the case aside and look for a plug, that is sealing the water canister.
- Carefully take the plug out with the help of your screwdriver.
- Now, you can carefully refill the water canister. Don't fill the canister to the top.
- Use super glue to seal the water tank before putting the plug back in.
- Wait for it to dry out and assemble them.