The best wireless keyboard and mouse are the key players to work at the computer. That is why they are becoming increasingly popular on the market. They are much more convenient because the user can connect them not only to a regular computer but also to a laptop and even an Android tablet, which has an appropriate slot. You also save space on the table with the wireless keyboard and mouse kit, since there will be no extra wires.
In this article, you will find the rating “The best wireless keyboard and mouse 2021” of the most popular kits on the market with detailed reviews, which will greatly simplify the process of your choice.
Home Maker Guide created for informational purposes only. Thus, we neither endorse you in any way to buy specific products in our reviews, nor making you act like it’s written in our guides. We are reserving the rights for you to make your personal decision.
Editor-in-Chief of the Home Maker Guide
Top 10 Best Wireless Keyboard And Mouse Combos: Comparison Table
Best Overall: Most Comfortable - Logitech MK345 Wireless Combo Review
Logitech MK345 Wireless Combo
- Full-size keyboard layout: Comfortable, quiet typing on a familiar keyboard layout with generous palm rest, spill-resistant design and easy-access media keys like mute, volume and play
- Comfortable right-handed mouse: Hand-friendly contoured shape for smooth, precise tracking
- Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connection: Delivers the reliability and speed of a corded connection
- Extended battery life: 3-year keyboard and 18-month mouse battery life virtually eliminates battery changes. Mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
- Compatibility: Works with PCs using Windows or Chrome operating systems. Resolution: 1000 dpi
Sleek Design: Good Battery Life - Jelly Comb Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Review
Jelly Comb Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- SCISSORS AND ANTI-SLIP DESIGN: The keys are a short stroke and responsive which helps one type faster and offer super precise control. These low-profile keys are similar to a laptop keyboard, more easy and natural to just jump right in and start using. The tiny rubber pads on the bottom are extremely grippy and stable to type. Do not need to worry about the keyboard moving around while you type
- ADJUSTABLE DPI AND SILENT CLICK: The optical mouse features three DPI levels (800/1200/1600), fast and precise, can work on just about any surface that you can think of. This mouse can offer you a soft quiet click experience. Contoured shape fits your hands perfectly, reducing hand fatigue. Note: It does not work with foreign languages
- PERFECT SIZE AND ERGONOMIC TILT: Smaller size and thinner profile allow easier storing and moving. The touch on the keyboard is so light and requires little strength to use. With ergonomic tilt, you can use it more comfortably and will not feel fatigued and painful after typing for a while. It comes with a clear lightweight silicone cover that helps to keep the keyboard clean and dust free
- STABLE CONNECTION AND AUTO SLEEP MODE: It connects to your device via a single 2.4 G USB nano receiver (located in the battery compartment of the keyboard). Plug the receiver into the USB port and it quickly establishes a solid (up to 10m) connection with the keyboard and mouse. The mouse sleeps after eight minutes of inactivity and the keyboard sleeps after ten minutes
- SHORTCUTS AND COMPATIBILITY: This slim keyboard is not a full size keyboard which contains a variety of fast-access hot keys and versatile function keys. Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, and Win 10. 【Not fully compatible with Mac OS System】
Ergonomic: Arteck Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo Review
Arteck Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
- Easy Setup: Simply insert the nano USB receiver (stored inside at the back of the mouse) into your computer and use the keyboard and mouse instantly.
- One USB Receiver for All: Use the Keyboard and the Mouse with the same receiver, to save the USB port in your computer.
- Long Life Rechargeable Battery: Rechargeable lithium battery with an industry-high capacity lasts for 6 months for the keyboard and 4 months for the mouse with single charge (based on 2 hours non-stop use per day).
- Ergonomic Design: Stainless steel keyboard material gives heavy duty feeling, low-profile keys offer comfortable typing. Ergonomic mouse reduce stress and use more comfortably.
- What You Get: Arteck HW086 Wireless Keyboard, MW162 Wireless Mouse, one nano USB receiver for both keyboard and mouse (stored in the back of the mouse), USB charging cable, welcome guide, our 24-months warranty and friendly customer service.
Precision Mouse: Logitech MK550 Wireless Wave Keyboard and Mouse Combo Review
Dropout-free Connection: Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo Review
Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
- The USB receiver is conveniently located in the box, top flap. Compatibility- Windows, Chrome OS
- Work for longer with long battery life: Basic AA and AAA batteries are included with the keyboard and mouse
- Keyboard and mouse combo: The Logitech MK270 Wireless keyboard and mouse combo includes a full size keyboard and a precision mouse so you can work comfortably away from your computer
- Easy storage: The MK270 includes a plug and forget receiver that cleverly stores inside your mouse for safekeeping.
- Programmable hotkeys to boost productivity: Automatically access frequently used applications by programming them to the 8 available hotkeys
For Gamers: Redragon Wired Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo Review
Redragon Wired Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo
- PC GAMING KEYBOARD AND GAMING MOUSE COMBO: Includes Redragon RGB Backlit Computer Gaming Keyboard and RGB Backlit Gaming Mouse. ALL-IN-ONE PC GAMER VALUE KIT, Fantastic for Gamers (New Improved Version)
- RGB BACKLIT GAMING KEYBOARD; 7 different RGB Lighting modes & effects, 4 backlight brightness levels, adjustable breathing speed. The keycaps offering clear uniform backlighting WIN key can be disabled for gaming. The PC Gaming Keyboard has been ergonomically designed to be a superb typing tool for office work as well. The gaming Keyboard is built to withstand the average liquid spill. The integrated wrist rest gives you the comfort you need for marathon gaming sessions
- MULTI MEDIA & ANTI GHOSTING; The Gaming Keyboard has 25 conflict free (n-Key Rollover) 10 Dedicated Multimedia keys plus 12 additional FN+ Multimedia keys (Total 114 keys). Keys are quiet, designed for longevity, durability delivering precise tactile feedback. Comes with Full numeric keypad and a gold-plated corrosion free USB connector for a reliable connection and ultimate Gaming performance
- WIRED GAMING MOUSE; Ergonomic Redragon RED Backlit Gaming Mouse up to 3200 DPI (user adjustable 800/1600/2400/3200 DPI), 30G acceleration and Weight Tuning set. Total 6 Buttons of which 5 are programmable. The High-Precision Sensor delivers Pinpoint Accuracy while the Gaming Grade Micro Switches ensure longevity, greater durability and extreme responsiveness, giving you an even greater edge over your competition
- PC GAMING KEYBOARD AND GAMING MOUSE COMPATIBILITY: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, Limited Mac OS keyboard support. Works well with all major Computers Brands and Gaming PCs.
Secure: Microsoft Wireless Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Combo Review
Microsoft Wireless Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Combo
- Advanced Encryption Standard AES 128-Bit Encryption. USB Compatible. Mouse Button features 5 buttons including scroll wheel button
- Built in palm rest helps support and straighten wrists
- Wireless for increased freedom. Clean only with dry cloth. Do not use near any heat sources.
- Customizable shortcut keys to easily access your favorite programs
- Works on virtually any surface with BlueTrack Technology
Built-in Wrist Rest: Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop Combo Review
Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop Combo
- Ergonomist Approved Comfort Curve Design ; Designed to fit your right or left hand
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128 Bit Encryption
- Built in palm rest helps support and straighten wrists and 4 AA alkaline battery
- Wireless for increased freedom. System requirement is windows 10 / 8 / 7 and mac os x v10.4 – 10.7
- Customizable shortcut keys to easily access your favorite programs
For Productive Typing: Dell Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Review
Dell Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Connect your way with Dell universal Pairing1 or Bluetooth Low energy.
- Switch easily between up to three connected devices.- Pair up to 3 devices at a time and with a knob or buttons, switch between them for typing
- Designed for comfort and ergonomics and movement resolution is 1000 dpi
- For 2.4GHz RF connection place the wireless receiver close to the devices, operating temperature is 32 degree Fahrenheit to 104 degree Fahrenheit
- 2 AAA batteries required (not included, best with Polaroid AAA batteries) and hot keys function are sleep, volume, search, mute, play/pause, forward.Min Operating Temperature : 32 °F
Enhanced Side Grips: Microsoft Wireless Desktop Combo Review
Microsoft Wireless Desktop Combo
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128-Bit Encryption
- Easily access programs using convenient keyboard shortcut keys.
- The pillow-textured palm rest gives comfortable support while you type.
- Experience full-size comfort with a reliable wireless connection.
- Ambidextrous design that features enhanced side grips to provide comfort and control for either hand.
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need To Know About The Best Wireless Keyboard And Mouse Combos
How to choose the Best Wireless Keyboard And Mouse Combo
When choosing the best wireless keyboard and mouse kit, you should pay attention to the following points:
Most wireless keyboard and mouse kits for sale can be purchased in between 20 and 50 dollars. You only need to make sure that you buy a kit with a wrist rest and a mouse that works on batteries. Pay attention to the cost of the battery to calculate future expenses.
Here, the choice is purely subjective, because someone likes a curved keyboard, and someone likes simplicity. Particular attention should be paid to the comfort of working with the mouse. Mice can be with a handle for the palm or with tension on the arch. There are types that allow you to touch the mouse only with your fingers; they are thinner and more portable. You can also take the form where the heel of the palm lies on the back of the mouse. It is thus a nexus that, a comfortable position of the hand – an important guarantee of comfortable work with the mouse.
These mechanisms of the best wireless keyboard and mouse send the signal directly to the matrix. They are divided into the following types:
- Dome: They provide a soft tap to the end. It can be inconvenient for those who type the text, as this reduces speed. In addition, their disadvantage is that they are erased.
- Scissor: These are low-profile keys that do not require full pressing, which makes the process of typing faster. These switches are more durable than dome ones.
- Mechanical: They have the highest sensitivity. They do not need to press to the end, which makes printing speed incredibly fast. This keyboard is not very suitable for beginners because it is very sensitive. The problem is that they are noisier.
There are two technologies of such best wireless mouse; Bluetooth and radio frequency. Both, the first and the second devices work at the same frequency of 2.4 Hertz. They differ in that the radio-frequency mouse needs a USB slot. A Bluetooth mouse works by letting your computer recognize it via Bluetooth. Standard batteries are used for such options; they work up to a year. It is possible to choose a mouse with a rechargeable battery. The problem is that if you do not recharge it in time, you risk losing the mouse.
The higher is the resolution, the more accurately the cursor responds. Super sensitive mice are essential for working with graphics. For simple typing or searching the Internet, a very sensitive mouse is not needed.
Best Wireless Keyboard And Mouse Combos FAQ
Why You Actually Need Wireless Keyboard And Mouse Combo?
You do not need to be directly in front of the monitor using such devices because they have a large range of operation. They are convenient because they work on ordinary batteries that can hold a charge for up to a year or more. That is why many people who prefer comfort, choose wireless options.
What Is The Longest Range Wireless Keyboard And Mouse?
The longest range of work of such options can reach up to 30 feet.
Are All Wireless Keyboards Bluetooth?
As for Bluetooth connectivity, not all wireless devices support it. Other options are the Infrared, 27Mhz, and 2.4GHz spectrum. You can read about variants of connections on the package of the option.
Verdict And Our Recommendation For 2021
The best wireless keyboard and mouse is a new must-have in comfortable work with computers. They save more space on your desktop and you can use them at a distance of up to 30 feet, depending on the model of your option. The best keyboard on our list is Logitech MK345 Wireless Combo which is ergonomic; it has a fast response and stylish design. This wireless keyboard and mouse combo for gaming and work has the reviews which prove its great technical features, so it is undoubtedly homemakerguide‘s rating Top-1.